Leave your thoughts
The website is an essential part of a business. The website has made it possible for small companies to market themselves better. It has made a level playing field where both small and big players can compete better. There are many website development companies in India who provide an excellent service. Whether it is an e-commerce site or normal website, the main objective should always be to sell more.
Right from website development to website hosting. Developing a website is a specialized task. There are many essential elements which one should consider to gather good website traffic. It is also important that the conversion rate increases because of a website.
Below mentioned are 5 useful tips for increasing sales through the website:
- If you are building an e-commerce site then your shopping cart must be visible. It is essential that customers purchase maximum products from the site. The customers should enjoy the website experience. They should be able to understand where to click in order to purchase an item and add items to the shopping cart. Once all the products are added, it should be easy for them to navigate to the next page for executing payment. There should be an option to subtract the product from the shopping cart in case the customer changes his/her mind.
- For more sales, the customer should be provided with recommended products based on their interest. This gives them more options to consider while purchasing. Also if someone wants to purchase more products belonging to same model or genre then that can also be possible through â€˜Recommendedâ€™ feature.
- If it is a normal website to describe your company and the range of products then a contact us page should be present. This helps in gathering more leads. A call to action page can help to get more information about the leads. Once it is gathered, a follow-up should be done.
- For multiple pages website, there should be breadcrumbs used for navigation. Breadcrumbs let the visitor know the path through which he/she has arrived at a particular web page. One can then go back to a previous page if needed. Breadcrumbs enable easy navigation. There should be no hidden paths. Every page should be properly interlinked. Relevant pages should be interlinked together. One can also use hyperlink if needed. Doing this enhances customer experience and ultimately the shopping experience.
- Finally, content is the king. All the pages should have unique and relevant content. If the landing page is not relevant then the customer will move to some other website without browsing more. This will increase the bounce rate which will further result in lower page rankings. So the website should have crisp and relevant content. The website should be able to build the trust factor and engage the customer. Only then, the customers will buy from the site. It is not necessary to pay much attention to the website design. Off course, it is important but if the content and site structure is not in place then website design wonâ€™t be able to do much justice to the site.